Discount Founding Member
Pricing until December 31, 2016
WiBHA understands the importance of our members and providing benefits that are valuable. However WiBHA is in its infancy of development and is still building resources and support to be fully operational. Yet it is the board's intention to launch WiBHA to secure members and determine the needs of members to develop a comprehensive organization that meets the needs of its members.
So because not all membership benefits are fully operational, WiBHA is offering a Discounted Founding Membership pricing until December 31, 2016. By becoming a member today you will show the support for the organization and mission to promote positive behavioral health outcomes through training, advocacy, and partnering with mental health and substance abuse professionals.
Your support now will help us build a more comprehensive array of membership benefits.
Discounted Founding Membership Fees
(1 year membership):
Current Membership benefits include:
- Unified voice for behavioral health field
- Invite to attend Annual membership meeting
- Calendar of events: trainings, webinars, conferences
- Free posting of your events
- Viewing of relevant legislative bills
- Provided analysis of legislative actions/bills
- Notification of evidence-based practices
- Participate in membership surveys
- Opportunities to network with colleagues
- Have contact information available for viewing in Membership directory
- Membership dues are tax deductible
- Full voting member in association
- Annual awards for excellence and peer recognition
- FREE Job Postings until May 2017.
Future Membership benefits:
Starting in January 2017, as resources are available, it is the intent to offer additional packages for purchase to include such things as webinar trainings, access to peer reviews, monthly advocacy phone conferences, scholarship opportunities for statewide trainings and conferences and notification of funding opportunities.
However this is YOUR membership and as the board continues to develop WiBHA your input of needs and wants for this organization will be appreciated and welcomed. To submit your ideas, please email email@example.com